Analyst ASEAN Learning Exchange, Yogyakarta, 25 – 26 October 2018
ASEAN Farmers’ Organisation Support Programme (AFOSP) is an EU-IFAD Grant funded multi-stakeholder projects that aims to improve the livelihood and food security situation of smallholder farmers and rural producers in ASEAN Countries. The programme consists of two major components of the Regional Policy Dialogue (Medium term Cooperation Program Phase II and Regional Policy Dialogue/MTCP 2) and Farmers Fighting Poverty (FFP).The main stakeholders of AFOSP are the Asian Farmers’ Association for Sustainable Rural Development (AFA), La Via Campesina (LVC), the ASEAN Foundation (AF), and participating ASEAN Farmers’ Organisations (FOs).
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Making analysis during the discussion and write recommendation reports on the Learning Exchange day 1 and 2:
- Synthesizing ideas from discussion and clustering into thematic topics (coconut value chain and smart village and agritourism)
- Recommendations and its SWOT Analysis
An individual and a team reports on key issues, SWOT analysis and recommendations.
Nature of the job: Volunteer, ASEAN Foundation will only cover accommodation/hotel and meals
- Opportunity to establish and engage with focal point in ASEAN Member States and Indonesia Focal point to ASEAN
- Opportunity to have discussion and to provide advice to multi-stakeholder level during and beyond the event
- Network with potential agricultural players (Farmer Organsiations, Agricultural Cooperatives, Private Sector) at national and regional level
- Acknowledgement in the final proceeding publication
- Experience in analysis work
- Highly literate in English
- Excellent writing skills
- Able to analyze, summarize and coherently report on diverse perspectives
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Previous experiences at international and regional conferences are desirable
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:
Education: Master degree in international relation / agriculture / social science / communication
- At least 5 years of experience working as lecturer
- Demonstrated more than 5 years experiences in the documentation of workshops or meetings in an international setting, related to development, intergovernmental processes or consultations.
- Reside in Yogyakarta, Solo, or nearby
Time-frame and Fees:
The analyst will work for 2 working days starting from the implementation of the project coordination meeting (25 – 26 October 2018). ASEAN Foundation will cover the 3D2N Hotel and meal.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications together with an updated curriculum vitae, and a sample of writing work indicating their relevant qualifications, skills and experience to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com please put the subject Analyst for Yogyakarta ASEAN Learning Exchange
Deadline for Application: 30 September 2018Tweet This Share on Facebook Plus on Google+ Share on LinkedIn