Rapporteur for ASEAN Learning Exchange Yogyakarta, 25 – 26 October 2018
ASEAN Farmers’ Organisation Support Programme (AFOSP) is an EU-IFAD Grant funded multi-stakeholder projects that aims to improve the livelihood and food security situation of smallholder farmers and rural producers in ASEAN Countries. The programme consists of two major components of the Regional Policy Dialogue (Medium term Cooperation Program Phase II and Regional Policy Dialogue/MTCP 2) and Farmers Fighting Poverty (FFP). The main stakeholders of AFOSP are the Asian Farmers’ Association for Sustainable Rural Development (AFA), La Via Campesina (LVC), the ASEAN Foundation (AF), and participating ASEAN Farmers’ Organisations (FOs).
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Making detailed notes (verbatim) on the Learning Exchange:
- Synopsis of presentations and discussions of all the sessions (including roundtable discussion and peer learning session)
- Main points raised during discussions and question and answer session
- Main points within opening ceremony and closing ceremony speeches.
- Recommendations made throughout the discussions and during the presentations
- Prepare the Final Report utilising the notes taken, include the main discussions and recommendations made during the proceedings
- Minutes of Meeting Day 1 and Day 2
- Compilation of presentation from the speakers
- Draft of the Final Report (verbatim style is desired)
- A final minute of meeting from the event in English language
- The information regarding the event/agenda will be made available after 20thSeptember 2018
- Experience in Rapporteur work
- Highly literate in English
- Excellent writing skills
- Able to analyze, summarize and coherently report on diverse perspectives
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Previous experience at international conferences
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in English or English Education
- At least 5 years of experience working on interpreting, translating or proofreading;
- Demonstrated more than 5 years experiences in the documentation of workshops or meetings in an international setting, related to development, intergovernmental processes or consultations.
Time-frame and Fees:
The rapporteurwill workfor 4working days starting from the implementation of the project coordinationmeeting (25 – 26 October 2018 and two days for writing the information)at the rate of IDR 6,000,000.00. The afore-mentioned amount includes costs incurred, i.e. phone calls, internet, local transportation, and daily allowances during the event. Payment will be made upon completion of the finalized outputs.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications together with an updated curriculum vitae, and a sample of writing work indicating their relevant qualifications, skills and experience to the e-mail address email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org; please put the subject Rapporteur for Yogyakarta ASEAN Learning Exchange
Deadline for Application: 14 September 2018Tweet This Share on Facebook Plus on Google+ Share on LinkedIn