TERMS OF REFERENCE
Three decades after ASEAN was established, ASEAN leaders recognized that: there remained inadequate shared prosperity, ASEAN awareness and contact among people of ASEAN. It was of this concern that ASEAN leaders established the ASEAN Foundation during ASEAN’s 30th Anniversary Summit in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia on 15 December 1997. The ASEAN Foundation is an organization from and for the people of ASEAN and exists because of one vision: to build a cohesive and prosperous ASEAN Community. As an ASEAN’s body, the Foundation is tasked to support ASEAN mainly in promoting awareness, identity, interaction and development of the people of ASEAN. For more information, visit: https://www.aseanfoundation.org.
Based on the Building Lease Agreement between Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Republic of Indonesia with ASEAN Foundation, legalised number 742/W/VII/2003 of 2 July 2003, on the building located at Jalan Sam Ratulangi No. 2, Menteng, Jakarta 10350, and the follow up letter of Utilisation of Land and Building from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Republic of Indonesia dated 3 October 2019, since the Government of the Republic of Indonesia has handed over a new building to ASEAN Secretariat to accommodate the offices of various ASEAN bodies, ASEAN Foundation was requested to vacant the building in a timely manner.
The ASEAN Foundation seeks support services to assist with the office renovation and relocation services from the current ASEAN Foundation office at Jalan Sam Ratulangi No. 2, Menteng, Jakarta to the ASEAN Secretariat Heritage Building, Jalan Sisingamangaraja No. 70, Jakarta Selatan.
This bidding process is seeking a qualified support services (“vendor”) with the capacity to execute the work associated with and required by the ASEAN Foundation, which has been approved by the building management at the ASEAN Secretariat and complies with applicable regulations. Under the supervision of the Operations Team and with guidance from the Executive Director, the support services will consist of end-to-end process of renovating the new office, moving and relocating from current office to the new office. Vendors must be able to complete the work within the period of time specified under this solicitation.
- Conduct fit-out in accordance with the ASEAN Secretariat Management regulations, including but not limited to the following requirements:
- all appropriate permits must be obtained;
- insurance covering all risks during construction, including but not limited to insurance for the entire building, third party liabilities and for workers;
- completion of work according to agree upon timeline.
- To carry out the office fit-out according to the design and layout requested by the ASEAN Foundation. Drawing upon the plan, the Vendors must
- include without limitation all work relating to the interior of the office space such as mechanical and electrical work, air conditioning distribution work, installation of additional sprinklers, sanitary and plumbing, pantry and pipping, partitioning, fittings, fixtures, security and monitoring systems, interior design and decoration including such works as lighting and light fixtures, ceilings and other interior finishes;
- demonstrate an ability to fit-out the interior in accordance with the given design;
- demonstrate their own carpentry facilities;
- demonstrate the ability to move all ASEAN Foundation furniture and equipment on time;
- ensure that the fit-out is disability-friendly;
- ensure all data, phone, and electricity wiring is installed as directed and conforms to ASEAN Secretariat’s information and technology and building management fitting-out regulations and requirements;
- ensure that any work related to branding and marking are approved prior to production and installation; and
- install a television in the meeting room per the direction of the ASEAN Foundation points of contact.
- To carry out the office fit-out according to the Terms of Reference and remain flexible to address any requests or requirements, within reason, presented by the ASEAN Foundation and/or ASEAN Secretariat Building Management, during fitting out including but not limited to:
- correction or adjustment, including calculation error, of wiring and ceiling plan design; and;
- adjustment to the given interior design.
- The Vendors must demonstrate ability, including presence of all requisite resources, to undertake and oversee the quality of fit-out fitting out based on the agreed upon work schedule approved by ASEAN Foundation and in-line with agreed upon approaches, principles, and timelines.
- The Vendors will be responsible for all administrative, management, and logistical support required to undertake and complete fit out fitting out.
- The work will take place at the ASEAN Foundation office premises at Jl. Sam Ratulangi No. 2, Gondangdia -Menteng, Jakarta Pusat 10350 and at the new compound at ASEAN Secretariat Heritage Building 1st Floor, Jl. Sisingamaraja No.70, Jakarta
- Net Office Space for fit-out is 267 square meters layout for which is presented in annexes of this Term of Reference.
- The Vendors must provide a responsible project manager to oversee all fit-out tasks and be responsive to ASEAN Foundation’s staffs. If there is any change in Vendor’s personnel, the Vendors must notify ASEAN Foundation immediately.
MONITORING AND EVALUATION
- All fit-out tasks will be pre-approved by the ASEAN Foundation before the commencement of the work.
- Monitored and evaluated by the ASEAN Foundation. The Vendor must provide information, as requested and in a format determined by the ASEAN Foundation.
- Progress reports shall be delivered to the ASEAN Foundation every Monday throughout the fit-out process.
EXPECTED OUTPUTS / DELIVERABLES
- The Vendor will be responsible for all tasks of this Terms of Reference
- Seamless process from planning to implementation
- Task delivery within 4-6 weeks since approval of the design
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- The company should be registered with a minimum of 3 years providing similar support services
- The company’s contact person should be available anytime on the normal condition during the end-to-end process
- The company’s technical should have good written and oral communication skills in English
All interested applicant to send application stating the position with the following document to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application letter
- Company profile
- Article of Association
- Copies of SIUJK and TDP
- Proposed personnel (including CV)
- Proposal concept including but not limited to warranty period, proposed budget, term of payment, project timeline, and draft completion approval report.
- Updated Portfolio for the last 5 (Five) projects
- Copies of previous contract with other company
- Proof of tax payment for the last 3 years
- Any related company certifications
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
Submission closed on 31 January 2020 at 12.00 PM (Jakarta local time). All late submissions will not be considered.