TERMS OF REFERENCE
eMpowering Youths Across ASEAN (EYAA) is a collaborative programme by the ASEAN Foundation and Maybank Foundation dedicated to empowering youths and communities across ASEAN. The programme provides an experiential and educative learning platform for youths through social volunteerism where they have to work together with a group of people from diverse background to implement their ideas and advocate solutions to grounded issues in local communities. The programme was firstly launched during the ASEAN Day on 8 August 2018.
In 2020, the programme continues its efforts to Cohort 2 to empower the youths and communities while creating tangible long-term social and economic impact. Brought up with a new adaptable design to the global development challenges of COVID-19 pandemic, the Cohort 2 of EYAA programme will conduct online volunteering programme whilst the civil society organisation (CSO/SE) partners implement the community development projects on-site. By harnessing the trend of internet amongst the youths, the project intends to accommodate the youths better and reach more audience by creating an interactive online learning platform to elevate capacity building of the youths in
programme development management and sustainable development studies.
Prior to the initiation of the community development projects, we would like to officially launch and introduce the kick-off of this Cohort 2 Programme to massive public audiences. To efficiently convey the messages and introducing the 10 community projects and 90 youth volunteers of this cohort, we
are calling for a qualified and professional video animation consultant to help us produce a launching video, from designing the storyboard, editing, as well as coordinating and facilitating the video recording of stakeholders to be attached into the video, such as the Ambassadors of AMS to ASEAN; Executive Director of ASEAN Foundation; CEO of Maybank Foundation; and representatives of CSOs/SEs and the Youth Volunteers.
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under direct supervision of EYAA Project Coordinator, as well as the Head of Programme and Head of Communications of ASEAN Foundation, and other relevant officers, the Video Animation Consultant will carry out their assignments for the Virtual Launching of the EYAA Programme by rendering a high-quality storyboard, video animation, recordings, and editing.
Written below are points of responsibilities that the Video Animation Consultant is bind to complete:
- Drafting the concept for the storyboard, shooting, and editing purpose.
- Revising the concept when needed, based on the suggestions given.
- Editing both photos and videos following the final concept.
- Working on revisions for the video result when needed.
- Submitting the final video that has been approved and verified for publication.
- A storyboard;
- A video animation for EYAA Virtual Launching, around 1 – 2 minutes (compatible for social media dissemination);
- A teaser video for video-transition purpose, around 15-30 seconds.
# of revisions entitlement until the video finalised.
|1.||Design concept storyboard and prototype||10 September 2021|
|2.||Final design concept and serious production||13 September 2021|
|3.||Review and revisions||13-27 September 2021|
|4.||Final video submission||28 September 2021|
|5.||Video launching||30 September 2021|
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All information pertaining to this project (video documentations) belonging to the ASEAN Foundation – EYAA, which the consultant may come into contact with, in the performance of her/his, duties under this assignment shall remain the property of the ASEAN Foundation – EYAA who shall have the exclusive rights over their use. Except for purposes of this assignment, the information shall not be disclosed to the public nor used in whatever without written permission of the ASEAN Foundation – EYAA in line with the national and International Copyright Laws applicable.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Has extensive experience in storyboard development, video animation production and video editing.
- Has good experience in developing creative video creation for engagement.
- Ownership of video editing software is a must.
- Technical knowledge that includes creative process in script, storyboard,
production editing to final artwork.
- Possess good flexibility in receiving last minute changes and requests from client.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines without affecting the quality of the final video.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send application consist of Portfolio/ CV, Storyboard and Price Proposal by 10 September 2021 through Online Application Form at https://bit.ly/eyaa_videolaunchingconsultant (or clicking HERE).